Phone Systems – 3CX Phone System for Windows
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls and web meetings in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
Step into the future of web conferencing with 3CX WebMeeting – the new and unparalleled video conferencing platform which leverages WebRTC Technology for a seamless, user-friendly experience with no need for additional plugins or software.
“We have been very pleased with the overall capability of 3CX Phone System within our business. With a Windows-based system, we have control over the phones and don’t have to pay for support from our old provider.” – Brian Dunn, Agilis
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, we’re happy to help.
Take a look at the 3CX WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.